Motionlink is proud to be the distributor for Galil Motion Control’s latest generation of digital motion controllers, the DMC-52xx0 EtherCAT Master Controllers. The range includes the DMC-52020, DMC-52040, DMC-52080 and DMC-52160.
The DMC-52xx0 EtherCAT Master is Galil Motion Control’s first 8+ axis motion controller. The DMC-52xx0 is a pure EtherCAT controller capable of controlling up to 16 drives and two I/O modules on one EtherCAT network in a small, space-efficient package. The DMC-52xx0 makes configuration and programming easy with just a handful of EtherCAT configuration commands and Galil’s intuitive two-letter programming language.
The DMC-52xx0 features eight uncommitted opto-isolated inputs and eight uncommitted opto-isolated high-power outputs. It also includes eight uncommitted analog inputs and eight uncommitted analog outputs.
One 100 Mbps Ethernet port and one USB (serial) port are provided for communication with a host PC or external devices.
- Available in 2, 4, 8, and 16 axis configuration
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port; (1) EtherCAT Port; (1) USB port up to 115 kbaud
- EtherCAT cycle time 1ms
- Cyclic Synchronous Position mode (CSP)
- Modes of motion include jogging, point-to-point positioning, position tracking, contouring, linear and circular interpolation, electronic gearing, ECAM and PVT Ellipse scaling, slow-down around corners, infinite segment feed and feed rate override
- Multitasking for concurrent execution of up to eight application programs
- Non-volatile memory for application programs (4000 lines), variables and arrays (2400)
- Inputs including forward limits, reverse limits, and homing inputs are located on drives that support these inputs
- Uncommitted I/O:
- 8 optically isolated inputs
- 8 optically isolated high powered outputs
- 8 uncommitted analog inputs
- 8 uncommitted analog outputs
- More I/O available with the RIO-47xxx or RIO-574×0
- Accepts single 120 – 240 VAC input
- Communication drivers for Windows and Linux
For more information, please contact us.